BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Smile!!

Yeah...it's been so long I am here that I forgot I've got a blog...lol

While I was on the way to office this morning.. I've got a lovely thought...

I would say this is going to be a great project!! I want to call it..."smile to share"

Well my inspiration for this interesting topic is
1. Ellen DeGeneres (obviously)
2. Humans of New York

Description: I am going to give food, clothes etc...most of time food to street kids, municipality workers, and so on... And every time I give them something I would ask them to smile in exchange and click a picture... Isn't it a great idea... I know I m amazing...I know I am too good at this!! Lol...trust me I am serious with this... Well I have been doing this however never thought to click a pic...:) I want to start this off asap!!

0 comments: